Tuesday, September 29, 2009

SALT AND SILICONE New EFILM Color Pass done

So I QC'd the new color pass again at EFILM. Colorist felt that there was no need to go to DI and increase exposure on faces of "Vex" and "Keira" INT. CAR for creative and technical reasons. Watching the film again with him I started to agree. I approved the DAVINCI 2K pass which will be layed out to HDCAMSR + 1 Dub. They have to punch in new credits and slate and my deliverables should be ready in 24hrs

Back to Portland this weekend. I can sit with pass for at least a month, project the HDCAMSR at Mission Control, print a Tiff sequence and generate downconverts, and make sure I love the new color pass on an extended basis. Then I can come back to EFILM in Nov/Dec feeling confident to Film Out to 35mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment